Proof that sheep and donkeys can be cute . . .
Proof that Santa was here (and left a mess!) . . .
Proof that Sam and Mick kept the UPS and FedEx guys really busy . . .
Proof that you really can get your two front teeth for Christmas . . .
Proof that Sam is able to find the Sharpie markers even when they've been hidden on a really tall shelf. Also proof that when I leave the boys home alone something bad is going to happen . . . 

Proof that Sam is the quickest draw this side of the Mississippi. I had just finished cutting his hair and left the bathroom for 10 seconds to shake the hair out of a towel. When I returned he was proudly announcing that he was doing it all by himself . . .
The fact that Sam is still alive is proof that I love him unconditionally. Who cares about broken stuff, ruined furniture, and bad hair cuts when you get to spend your days with two sweet little boys? Not me.
(HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MIKE AND MELISSA. I hope you guys have a great day. I love you and miss you!)
3 comments:
Ha Ha Ha, well, I got a good chuckle as well! Looks like you had fun.
Your Christmas looked so fun. I'm glad we got to spend a little with you! I'm also glad that Sam and Mick's grandma's spoil them - because they have a LOT of fun toys that my boys had TONS of fun with! And Sam.... it IS amazing that he's still alive! That bald spot is sweet! You're so patient and good. :)
you crack me up! love ya!
Post a Comment