Our Aunt Mary took about 800 pictures with her camera while we visited in Las Vegas. She is definitely the family photographer. Here are a few of my favorites:
I was given an apron as an honorary chef. I didn't prepare any part of the meal, but I sampled every dish. It was all very tasty!

The bountiful feast at the "Big Kids" table.

The "Wild Boys" table.

Josh is a mashed potato fanatic!

Mick looks forward to eating at next year's dinner.

Jeff and Sam were very thankful for the warm pool.


Rockin' Out as Guitar Heroes!
(Notice what Jeff is doing).


Seeing the lights at the Ethel M. Chocolates' Cactus Garden.

Taking pictures near the Red Rocks.




Jordan trying to get Gramma to do an action shot.

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for such a fun trip!
Our next big event was Sam's 3rd Birthday! I can't believe my little boy is 3. Mimi came out to help us celebrate and throw a big pirate party. Thanks to all of our friends for coming.





Practicing for Christmas



Taking pictures near the Red Rocks.




Jordan trying to get Gramma to do an action shot.

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for such a fun trip!
Our next big event was Sam's 3rd Birthday! I can't believe my little boy is 3. Mimi came out to help us celebrate and throw a big pirate party. Thanks to all of our friends for coming.
Here's some pictures of the festivities:





Practicing for Christmas


Ready for the next storm.

During Mimi's visit, Mick got sick with a stomach flu. He's doing better today, but still not eating very much at a time. Hopefully no one else will get it. Here's a picture of Sam a few weeks ago when he was sick to his stomach one night. T'is the season . . . flu season that is.


During Mimi's visit, Mick got sick with a stomach flu. He's doing better today, but still not eating very much at a time. Hopefully no one else will get it. Here's a picture of Sam a few weeks ago when he was sick to his stomach one night. T'is the season . . . flu season that is.


7 comments:
Love the aprons!
IT looks like you guys had fun, I hate this season we have been sick for what seems like the whole month, really the whole month. Not with the flu cross your fingers we don't get it. But very cute pictures.
cute cute cute cute cute! I love all the pics!
I LOVE the aprons! Did you guys make them??? Completely jealous of the pool! The party looks so cute. Way to take on all that! Poor Mick...hope he is feeling better! Thanks for doing the craft night with me!
My aunt's friend made the aprons. She lives in Vegas. Totally cute huh? Yeah, I'll be looking hot while I cook. Wait...I don't cook.
WOW! Mom of the year. Look at all the stuff your kids are doing...mine is trapped in his crib because I insist he takes a nap. (so I can have like 10 minutes to put grocerys away.)
Love you
got your card today. LOVE your boys!
Heather
Dang who is the feller in the dogers hat... he is hot
Post a Comment